Friday, June 29, 2007

Friday's Feast



Feast One Hundred & Fifty

Appetizer - How many pieces of jewelry do you wear most days?

All I have jewelry-wise is my wedding band. That's it.


Soup - What is your favorite instrumental song?

Probably any of a number of cuts from a John Williams Soundtrack. "Princess Leia's Theme" from the original Star Wars soundtrack is especially memorable. I'm also partial to "Carmina Burana" and "Pines of Rome".

As for popular music, I've always enjoyed "Classical Gas" by Mason Williams (or whoever's performing it at that particular moment). I also like "Hoedown" by Aaron Copeland, made famous in the "Beef, it's what's for dinner" commercials. Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young made a good recording of that one.



Salad - Who has a last name that you like?

My wife, cause she decided to marry me :)


Main Course - Name a popular movie you’ve never seen.

I've never seen "Casablanca". Or "Gone With the Wind". Or "Citizen Kane". Or "West Side Story". Or any number of popular older films. Most new films that were immensely popular I've eventually seen.


Dessert - Fill in the blank: Nothing makes me ___________ like ____________.

Nothing makes me happier like a vacation does.

No comments:

Post a Comment