Friday, June 15, 2007

Friday's Feast



Feast One Hundred & Forty Eight

Appetizer - Fill in the blank: The best thing about where I live is _________________…

The best thing about where I live is the people are very friendly. I haven't traveled a whole lot, and a number of the places I have been have had very nice folks, but overall the East Tennessee area is the most hospitable place I've ever been.


Soup - Create a new name for a deodorant (like “Flower Fresh” or “Shower Scent”).

"Parisian Summer" - Yes, you too can smell just like Paris Hilton after she's spent 45 summer days in the L.A. County slammer"


Salad - What was the last piece of software you installed onto your computer?

I installed the free DivX upgrade on my work laptop, as well as some software to try and interface with my cell phone. It hasn't worked yet.. :( (and advice would be appreciated).


Main Course - If you were to receive a superlative award today beginning with the words ”Most likely to…”, what would the rest of the phrase say?

"Most Likely To Be Remembered By His Kids When He's 80" Award


Dessert - What two colors do you like to wear together?

You're supposed to match colors? I just try to alternate light/dark...

No comments:

Post a Comment