Friday, June 08, 2007

Friday's Feast



Feast One Hundred & Forty Seven

Appetizer - What do you consider to be the ultimate snack food?

As much as I love the simplicity of a nice, plain potato chip the greatest snack in the world has to be a bag of microwave popcorn. Had a bag tonight as a matter of fact ;)


Soup - On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 as highest), about how popular is your last name?

Probably about a 6. There are more in this area, because it's a Scottish/Welsh name and there are a lot of people of that descent here.


Salad - Who is your all-time favorite sitcom character, and why?

Benjamin Franklin "Hawkeye" Pierce from M*A*S*H, because I think he has great character and great sense of humor. And many other reasons, although I am very much a B.J. Honeycutt in real life.


Main Course - Do you shop online? If so, name some sites you like to browse for goodies.

I've buy from Amazon fairly often, and I've bought a couple of DVD's from other online places. I bought a pair of boots online several years ago - probably my first online purchase ever.


Dessert - Fill in the blank: I think ___________ should be ___________.

I think politics should be apolitical. Meaning when we choose our leaders and representatives, the election process should be devoid of parties, platforms and "politics". Let the candidates state what they believe in, what they stand for, and what they plan to accomplish if elected to office. If we agree with one candidate or another and he or she seems to be sincere in their beliefs, then vote for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment