Friday, June 01, 2007

Friday's Feast



Feast One Hundred & Forty Six

Appetizer - Name something you think is “the best.”

The Best Things in my life are my family, my wife and my kids. I wish I spent more time with them, although after the last five days on vacation together in Texas was about all the togetherness I could stand :)


Soup - On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 highest), how stressed are you today?

Just being back at work and back at rehearsals upped my stress level considerably since we got back. I'd say about a 7. Although the flight back on Tuesday was fine, the drive home from Nashville (we flew from San Antonio to Nashville) was stressful because of a wreck on the interstate that kept us either sitting still or creepy crawling for 1-1/2 hours. That made the anticipated 12 midnight arrival at home turn into more a 2am return. So the stress started early...


Salad - What kind of cleanser do you use to wash your face?

What kind of girly questions are these? Cleanser? Ha! I use brillo pads, pumice and barbed wire fence to clean my face. Actually I just use soap in the shower.


Main Course - Tonight is a blue moon! What is something that you believe only happens “once in a blue moon.”

The news is slow enough so that a guy carrying TB is the main headline on the Today Show.


Dessert - When was the last time it rained where you live?

It hasn't rained since we got back Tuesday night, so I have no idea how long before then it rained. I do know from talking to folks and listening to weather forecasts it's been really dry here for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment