Friday, September 17, 2004

Friday's Feast



Appetizer
How are you today?

I'm realizing more and more I can't stay up past 1am anymore. It's rainy, so my SAD starts to kick in - that combined with staying up makes this wizard need caffeine - badly.

Soup
Name 3 television shows you watch on a regular basis.

Haven't we done this one? Maybe not. Ok:
"24"
"Star Trek: Enterprise"
"The Dead Zone"

Special Bonue Bonus Show:
"The West Wing"


Salad
What's the scariest weather situation you've experienced?

There've been several tense situations in the East Tennessee valley where tornadoes have come through, some near enough to cause some major anxiety but I've never actually experienced one. Maybe the scariest was at Gulf Shores, AL a few years ago when a hurricane made landfall nearby (sound familiar?) and spawned several tornadoes in the area. There was also a waterspout sighted just off the coast nearby. We all huddled in the stairwell of our hotel with the kids, who were several years younger.

Main Course
If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be?

Scotland or Ireland, because that's where my heritage lies. I want to commune with my ancestors.

Wait - what am I saying? Barbados!!! St. Maartin!! Chad!!


Dessert
What do you usually wear to sleep?

Heh. Usually just shorts, unless the kids are gone......;)

No comments:

Post a Comment