Tuesday, September 07, 2004

TV Tuesday

Week 22 - Kid Shows

Being a stay at home aunt has been an interesting experience for me. My husband and I had been alone for years and it'd been a long time since I'd seen any kids shows. They sure aren't what I remember them being so this week we're going to see what's what in the world of kids!!

1. When you were a kid what was (or is if you're still a kid LOL) your favorite show?

Land of the Lost

2. What is the silliest kids show you've ever seen? (You can use stupidest, most outrageous, worst, etc if you prefer!)

Anything related to a kid's card game or toy. "Pokemon", "Yu-Gi-Oh!", "DragonBallZ" - any of those shows are worthless pieces of animation. Unfortunately, my kids love them, so what can you do? The animation style is cheap, unimaginative, and hardly worth being considered animation.

3. If you could be any character in a kids show (past or present) who would you be? Why?

When I was a kid I wanted to be Johnny from "Sigmund and the Sea Monsters" or Mark from "Lidsville".

~Bonus~ This one is kind of for the adults and parents out there. Do you feel kids shows have changed for the better or worse since you were a kid?

There are some great kids shows on right now like "Strange Days at Blake Holesy High" and "Scout's Safari", plus "The Wild Thornberries" and even "Jimmy Neutron", but these gems are outshone by the rest of the drek on FoxKids, KidsWB and others...

No comments:

Post a Comment