Friday, September 10, 2004

Friday's Feast



Appetizer
What movie soundtracks do you own?

All Star Wars and Star Trek movies, Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Rings, several Disney animated films, Toys, The Firm, many others that I'll add as I think of them. I love soundtracks :)

Soup
How much cash do you usually carry with you?

If you're planning on mugging me, I carry no cash. If not, I usually only carry about $10-15 in my wallet at a time. I mostly use my debit card when I purchase anything.

Salad
Are you more comfortable around men or women? Why?

I've always been more comfortable around women because on the whole women are more inclined to the arts than men, and I have more in common with them on that regard.

Main Course
What is the most mischievous thing you remember doing as a child?

Me? Mischievous? Never. Seriously. Right, mom?

Dessert
Who is the funniest member of your family?

That'd be me, in both my families. Well, Gigglegirl and BrainyBoy make me laugh, but usually in grim terror.

No comments:

Post a Comment