Friday, September 03, 2004

Friday's Feast



Appetizer
If someone gave you 3 new goldfish today, what would you name them?

I'm sure my son would give them Yu-Gi-Oh names

Soup
What's the worst movie you've seen this year so far?

Spy Kids 3-D on DVD. Horrible, horrible, horrible.

Salad
If given the chance and you could pick the person, would you want to switch lives with someone on earth for one whole day?

I'd switch lives with George Lucas for one day - long enough to transfer some funds into a "special" Knoxville bank account, examine the script for Return of the Sith, rewrite and order reshoots if necessary. There can be no mistakes this time :)

Main Course
What's your favorite season? Name 2 things you love about it.

Interesting, my season preferences have shifted around from time to time. When I was in school I loved fall and spring - now I love summer. I just love hot weather (not too hot, though) and long, bright evenings. I can't stand dark, cold winters.

Dessert
What is something you frequently buy that you don't really need?

Potato chips, Cheetos, etc. Stop the madness!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment