Friday, January 25, 2008

Friday's Feast



Feast One Hundred & Seventy Six

Appetizer - How many times per day do you usually laugh?

I can always count on being able to laugh around my kids and my wife. I'd say I laugh 30-40 times a day.


Soup - What do your sunglasses look like?

They're black plastic that keep bending and getting out of alignment. They have a brave history of surviving dunking in an alligator pond and being lost for months in my gym bag.


Salad - You win a free trip to anywhere on your continent, but you have to travel by train. Where do you go?

Well, no passenger trains leave Knoxville so I'd have to travel to another city and pick up an Amtrak. And they go most everywhere, so I guess I'd take it to Washington DC. New York and parts west are too far to travel on a train...


Main Course - Name one thing you consider a great quality about living in your town/city.

A huge quality is living near the mountains. The Appalachians and the Smokeys will never rival the Rockies for grandeur and majesty, but our mountains have a warmth, culture and character all their own. The green...all that green! To get out early in the morning and see the mist curling around the peaks in the distance...it's wonderful.


Dessert - If the sky could be another color, what color do you think would look best?

Orange, baby. Big Orange :)

No comments:

Post a Comment