Friday, January 04, 2008

Friday's Feast



Feast One Hundred & Seventy Four

Appetizer - When was the last time you received a surprise in the mail, and what was it?

Last week suddenly Netflix has adjusted their shipping schedules, either opening up a new distribution center or something. Anyway, I sent my movie back to them on a Tuesday, got the email receipt notice Wednesday and the next movie on Thursday. A true, 1 business day turnaround from receipt like they promised! Then I sent two movies back Wednesday, got the receipts yesterday and email promise to have the next two ("The Simpsons Movie" and "Meet the Robinsons, btw) today! So I expect a nice surprise when I get home this evening.


Soup - If you could have a summer and/or winter home, where would you want it to be?

Somewhere in the Caribbean, preferably St. Maartan or on St. John. In fact, if I had a home there it wouldn't be summer and/or winter home - it would be an all-year home :)


Salad - Pick one: pineapple, orange, banana, apple, cherry.

Cherry is my favorite flavor, so that one's easy. But I love fruits in general so all of those sound very good


Main Course - Describe the nicest piece of clothing that you own.

I have a really nice tan flannel-ish buttondown shirt that I wear a lot as a knock-around shirt. It's really warm, really comfortable, and great to wear just wherever. I love it :)


Dessert - If you could forget one whole day from your life, which day would you choose to wipe from your memory?

September 11, 2001 springs to mind.

But from a personal side, I can't think of any days I'd like to forget. In fact there are a number of days I'd like to remember more vividly...

No comments:

Post a Comment