Thursday, January 24, 2008

Good Luck, Amy!

I finally dragged myself to the TV and watched a little of "American Idol" - not because I have the slightest bit of general interest in the show, but because Knoxville teen Amy Catherine Flynn is a contestant.

Amy Catherine (or "AC" as she introduced herself) is a junior at Knoxville Catholic High School, and more relevant to your family, is a former student at the my kids' school. When she was in 7th and 8th grade, I helped her out a couple times in the school talent show so I'm acquainted with her and her singing.

She's developing into quite a nice talent, with a soft voice and good tone. We wish her a lot of luck!

Oh, and the best part was she really got under Simon Cowell's skin during the audition, which is always a plus. Has there ever been a less-likable person on TV?

No comments:

Post a Comment