Thursday, January 03, 2008

Lack of Updates

Hey folks, all my 2 or 3 regular readers out there - I'm still here. Twittering, commenting, but not a lot of posting.

I would love to get back to more deep, philosophical posts but have found it difficult to string coherent thoughts together. Maybe it was the stress of the month-1/2-long holiday. Maybe it's a hundred other things. I'd love to be able to write prolifically, but every time I want to start a post, I can't think of a thing relevant to discuss.

But I am here, and the site's not going anywhere. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. The Atomic Horns performed New Years Eve and I somehow mustered up my best Elvis impression for the celebration. We have two more gigs coming up at the end of January and first of February I'll be posting more info about if people want to come...

UT beat Wisconsin in the Outback Bowl and we didn't screw up too awful much. Go team, go. Titans are also in the playoffs, but will lose to San Diego on Sunday so there's that.

I can't find a single interested cell in my body of the presidential elections. I don't care about any of the candidates. Can they all just go away and let us elect David Palmer? Yeah, yeah, fiction, right. Whatever.

The floor's open - what should I post about?

No comments:

Post a Comment