Sunday, September 17, 2006

Self Portrait Challenge - September (Week 3)

Yesterday my family and I spent the pre-UT/Florida game hours with a trip to Dollywood. If you've never been there, Dollywood is about the most laid back amusement park you could ever visit, doesn't take itself too seriously and is usually a pretty relaxing way to spend a day.

In fact, the train ride around the part is one of the best ways to unwind, especially when you take the trip with my kids...


I also finally rode Thunderhead, the great new wooden roller coaster, and I loved it. 55 mph, 100' drop, hairpin turn right out of the gate and a station pass through in the middle of the ride - awesome.

See if you can find me in the photo below - me with my fellow roller-coaster enthusiasts. You'll probably want to click on the picture for the full version.


Take the Self Portrait Challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah! I see you on the rollercoaster! You are the one puking on the person in front of you. ::chuckle::

    The picture of you and your kids is adorable. I love that your daughter is waving!

    Sounds like all of you had a great time...well, until that UT/Florida game.

    ReplyDelete