Friday, August 27, 2004

Friday's Feast



Appetizer
What is a word that your family uses that would not be considered common?

"Filagree, Pedigree, Apogee, Perigee", or "Traguna Mekoides Tragorum Satis Dee" (can you guess what they mean?)

Soup
What theme of calendar do you have on your wall this year?

I have a "spacial objects" calendar, meaning photos of galaxies and such...

Salad
Name 3 people you speak with on a daily basis.

My wife, L.
Teresa
Teresa (my two co-workers)


Main Course
If you could put a new tattoo on someone you know - who would it be, what would the tattoo be of, and where would you put it on them?

I can't stand tattoos. I hate them, even the cute little ones women get - I think they're ugly. That said, if I had to put one on someone, I'd find Michael Moore and Ann Coulter and force them to tattoo "I'm With Stupid -->" on their foreheads.

Dessert
What is the last beverage you drank out of a glass bottle?

Black Cherry Soda

No comments:

Post a Comment