Friday, August 13, 2004

Friday's Feast



Appetizer
Who is your favorite news anchor/reporter? Why?

Of the national ones, I prefer Tom Brokaw from NBC. He's always seemed to be the most genuine and explains things with a lot of pathos. Oh, and I stop whatever I'm doing whenever Kelly O'Donnell comes on the screen.... ;)

Soup
Name 3 foods that are currently in your freezer.

1) About 350 Kids Frozen Dinners
2) Frozen Mozarella Sticks and Potato Skins from Applebees
3) A Bag of Hash Browns I bought about a year-1/2 ago because when I was in Las Vegas I had a meal that came with Hash Browns, but they had a special kind of seasoning and were spectacular. I wanted to try and recreate them here at home, but never have. I don't know if they're still edible or not...


Salad
If you were to have the opportunity to name a new town or city, what would you call it?

BumblyBurg!

Main Course
What will most likely be the next book you read?

The next major book I will read will probably be the final book of Stephen King's Dark Tower series, called "The Dark Tower" (natch). It comes out in September, just before our Disney trip.

Of course I'm always reading something, so it won't actually be the very next book I read. Big Orange Michael brought me a ton of books when he came to visit last week.


Dessert
What's the first thing you notice about the opposite gender?

Their face.

No comments:

Post a Comment