Friday, August 06, 2004

Friday's Feast



Appetizer
Who are 3 actors/actresses that you think are totally overrated?
  • Will Ferrell
  • Jack Black
  • Halle Berry
Soup
Admit something. Anything.

You like asking the easy questions, don't you? Ok.

I admit I'm way too judgemental about people sometimes. It's for (of course) the best of reasons, because all I want to do is help them, and make them happy. But sometimes I estimate their need/happiness on surface impressions and don't dig deeper.

There. Happy?? *hrmph*


Salad
If you could take back one thing you've said in your life, what would it be?

The softballs continue...

Can I take back my answer to that last question?

Oh.

Ok, I wish I hadn't said to my wife (then she was my girlfriend) during an argument that maybe she'd be happier if I just wasn't around. That was the only time anything I said really made her cry, and it's always bothered me.

We made up :)


Main Course
What symbol would best represent your personality?

Maybe those scales like Libra - I always want everything to balance out and be all right. I'm a peacemaker and mediator.

Dessert
Choose a free gift: a daily back massage, dinner at a restaurant twice per week, or a brand new book twice per month.

We already do the last two fairly often but a daily back massage would be absolute heaven. (are you listening, L?)

No comments:

Post a Comment