Tuesday, August 24, 2004

TV Tuesday

Week 20 - Back to School

It's that time of year again and everyone's heading back to school! So we'll talk back to school this week!!

1. What's your favorite show that deals with school in some way? (Facts of Life, A Different World, Saved by the Bell, Fame, etc..)

I loved Fame when it came out, and the New York City High School for the Performing Arts was a place I would have loved to attended. I watched Facts of Life because of Jo (ok, and Blair). Never watched any of the other two. I probably should've watched more of the show where Howard Hesseman was a teacher but I never caught much of it. Never got into Square Pegs either.

Ok, I guess my favorite school show would be: Welcome Back, Kotter


2. Which TV school would you have attended if given a choice?

New York City High School for the Performing Arts. I wanted to riff on the keyboards with Bruno Martelli, joke around with Danny Amatullo, act with Mr. Rearden, and...um..er...make beautiful music with Julie Miller, the cellist (Lori Singer). ;)

3. What's your favorite back to school commercial?

Can't recall any specifically, sorry

~Bonus~ Reality check! What's your most memorable back to school moment?

I just recall the rush going to my high school the first day, so many people...so many people...

No comments:

Post a Comment