Thursday, August 05, 2004

Sunny Day

Since it's been clammy, wet, rainy and downright miserable all day - there's darn near nothing to be happy about.

So what makes me happy? Remembering being a kid, sitting in front of the TV watching Sesame Street. And the fact I still remember some of those songs by heart.

This happy thought is brought to you by the letter "K", the number "7", and The Challenge.

UPDATE: My better (?) half informs me that I neglected to mention a happy thing. A friend of mine from church is coming by this evening to finish replacing the hardwood floor entry to our house. A project he started a couple months ago, but had to stop when we ran out of wood and couldn't find any more that would match. He tracked it down, bought it, stained it and is installing it tonight.

Gratis.

Cause that's the kind of guy he is. I'll find a way to pay him something, or make a donation somewhere. But that makes me happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment