Friday, April 20, 2007

Friday's Feast



Feast One Hundred & Forty

Appetizer - What is your favorite kind of bread?

I love all kinds of bread - hard to pick a favorite. I like sourdough when it's not hard and crusty. My favorite is a good butter and garlic-covered french bread or italian.


Soup - When was the last time you bought a new pillow?

People buy new pillows? You're asking a guy this?


Salad - Approximately how many hours per week do you spend surfing the ‘net?

Way more than I should. Since the web is my job and I'm constantly online during the work day I have to say 40 hours a week, plus another 10 at home in the evening or over the weekend. So 50 hours a week or so.


Main Course - What’s the highest you remember your temperature being?

735 Kelvin. Or that may just have been the fever talking...


Dessert - Fill in the blanks: When I ____________, I _____________.

When I feel wronged, I brood.

No comments:

Post a Comment