Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday's Feast



Feast One Hundred & Thirty Nine

Appetizer - When you were a child, which crayon color was your favorite?

Any of the natural greens: kelly green, forest green....it's something that's carried over throughout my life as organic greens are very calming and yet vibrant to me.


Soup - On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest), how likely would you be to change jobs if it required you to move?

I'd say a 3 - It would be very difficult to actaully leave Knoxville, as I have lived here all my life. My wife would have to find a new, comparable job in the new location (unless my new salary would be enough so she didn't have to work. Both our sets of parents live here, our church is here, all my extended family... I can't ever imagine leaving Knoxville or the mountains of East Tennessee for anoth---

*RING RING*

hello?

"Yes, please hold for Mr. John Lassater..."

(I'll get back to you guys...I need to take a call)



Salad - Take all the numbers in your birthday and your phone number and add them up, one by one. What’s the total?

9488

Main Course - Have you ever “re-gifted” anything? If so, what was it and who did you pass it on to?

We've occasionally received white elephant gifts at Christmas parties that we've given again the following year at other parties, but they're such small gifts and fairly impersonally given, it's no big deal if you don't want it.


Dessert - Name something you need from the store.

I want a keyboard carrying case from the Guitar Store.

UPDATE (04/13/07): Got it!!


UPDATE (04/14/07): Here's how I arrived at my number. 12+30+1966 (my birthday) + 865+xxx+xxxx (my phone number) adds up to a big ol' number (the subtotal is 2873. Subtract that from the total of 9488 and see if you can guess my phone number. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment