Friday, April 06, 2007

Friday's Feast



Feast One Hundred & Thirty Eight

Appetizer - When you travel, which mode of transportation do you prefer?

I love flying, and enjoy taking a plane to a far-off place. I don't mind riding in a car for a long distance as long as I have decent legroom, but I don't enjoy driving for extended periods of time... I rarely ever ride a bus - I can't remember the last time I was one on. I enjoy riding bikes, but I don't have one right now since there's really no where around my neighborhood to ride one. I like boating, but most especially I love sailing on a cruise ship. That's probably my favorite form of travel.


Soup - Have you ever met a blogging friend in person?

I've been to a couple of Blogger Bashes here in Knoxville, most recently a couple of months ago...


Salad - When was the last time you were really, really tired?

Probably after my last workout. Whenever that was...


Main Course - If you could have dinner with any one fictional character from a book or movie, who would it be?

I'd have a drink with Hawkeye Pierce, dinner with President Jed Bartlett and "dessert" with Jamie Buchman.


Dessert - Fill in the blank: One day, I hope to see _______________.

One day, I hope to see The Loch Ness Monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment