Thursday, April 19, 2007

Thinking Blog Award

I can't imagine many bloggers who don't think more than me. It's not difficult to make the first cut. My thoughts are random, incoherent and more likely to stray into random TV show musings than deep philosophy or logical reasonings. Anyway, here's the rules:

1. If you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the Thinking Blogger Award with a link to the post that you wrote.

And Inn of the Last Home's 2007 Thinking Blog Awards go to:

1. The Beast's Lair for helping me think about spiritual matters, and how important it is to reach youth with the love of God.

2. Tennessee Kings because she's my kids' school librarian, a great mom, a new friend and a fun new blog to read. Julie cares a lot about kids and how they grow up by reading.

3. Bedazzled because she shows me often how important family is.

4. Logtar helps me think about how to live in relation to others that might not be quite like myself.

5. And finally, of course, Uncle Mikey makes me think about good times, laughs, discussions, trips, enjoying kids, watching TV, and just enjoying the company - even far away - of a good friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment