Friday, July 28, 2006

Friday's Feast

Friday's Feast

Friday, July 28, 2006 - Feast One-Hundred & Four

Appetizer - What's the funniest dream you can remember having?

I don't even remember having a "funny" dream. My dreams are always dramas.


Soup - If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why?

I think I'd be a Golden Retriever or maybe a Dalmation. Those were just the first two dogs to pop into my head when I started thinking about myself as a dog...


Salad - Continue this sentence: "I get confused when..."

I get confused when I try to learn something new, like new techniques of web design or script coding. Heck, I get confused remembering the design techniques I already know.

Heck, I get confused deciding which side of bed to get out of in the morning...



Main Course - Name two things that need to be done, but you are procrastinating in completing.

I have to call a tire store and see about getting four new tires for my car. I've had the car about nine months, it's a 2005 and hasn't even existed that awful long, and already the treads are almost worn down. Something seems wrong with that picture, but I can't put my finger on it. Anyway, I've been putting off calling and getting a price and an appointment.

I've also been putting off calling and finding new primary care physician and eye doctor and setting up appointments for both. I'm not very happy with either of the present ones I have and need to find new ones.



Dessert - When was the last time you tried something new, and what was it?

A couple of weeks ago some of the people at my office judged a recipe contest, and we all made dishes. I actually tried some things I normally wouldn't touch with a ten foot fork. Things...things with, like, walnuts in them. And pine nuts. Lord help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment