Friday, April 07, 2006

Friday's Feast

Friday's Feast

Friday, April 07, 2006 - Feast Eighty-Eight

Appetizer - Name a trait you share with your parents or your children.

I could start with the hairline that my dad and I share...


Soup - List 3 qualities of a good leader, in your opinion.

1. A leader must be honorable. This means they have to mean what they say. It also means they treat everyone fairly and with dignity
2. They must be committed to the people they lead and/or the organizations or cause they represent. No hidden agendas, no under-the-table maneuvering.
3. They must be unafraid to be wrong. They must be able to stand up for their beliefs and admit when they've failed.



Salad - Who is your favorite television chef?

Um...Emeril? I'm not sure I really care...


Main Course - Share a story about a gift you received from someone you love.

A couple years ago for my birthday Laura surprised me out of the blue with two tickets to the Peach Bowl in Atlanta to watch Tennessee play Maryland. The tickets were packed in a box covered with other UT paraphanalia. Unfortunately, Tennessee lost badly but we got to celebrate the New Year in Underground Atlanta, which was a hoot.


Dessert - How do you react under pressure?

If it's good pressure, I'm fine. That means a reasonable deadline that is fast approaching. If it's an unfair deadline because someone has suddenly decided they want this thing that was due next week done TODAY!, or because other people in the process keep screwing up or dropping the ball, then I get upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment