Friday, February 10, 2006

Friday's Feast

Friday's Feast

Friday, February 10, 2006 - Feast Eighty

Appetizer - What was a class or course you took while in school that you realize now was a total waste of time?

I took 2 whole years of Calculus in college in pursuit of a Computer Science degree, barely passing each quarter (Yes, UT was in quarters back then...). Since I eventually switched to Theatre about my Junior year, those two years worth of math were worthless.


Soup - Who is the tallest person you know?

Probably my friend Stan at church. It's interesting because as a tall person myself (I'm 6'2" and taller than 90-95% of the people I know or see on the street) to see and interact with a person taller than myself can be pretty intimidating. Especially Stan, as he's got a pretty deep voice, and also commands a particular amount of respect in our church.


Salad - What's your favorite midnight snack?

Bag o' chips.


Main Course - Have you ever found money somewhere? If so, where did you find it, and how much was it?

I think I may have found a $20 bill once, but I don't recall where or when.


Dessert - Where would you like to retire?

My first answer would be the Carribbean (see here for more dreaming) but assuming I have grandkids by around that time, I would hate to be away from them. I expect we'll still be here in Knoxville, especially as I hope to continue to work in theatre and music when I retire and there are still opportunities for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment