Friday, February 03, 2006

Friday's Feast

Friday's Feast

Feast Seventy-Nine

Appetizer - On a scale of 1 to 10 (10=highest), how sociable are you?

I guess a 6.5, when it's all averaged out. While I'm very outgoing and sociable when I'm around people I know, I have a lot of trouble interacting with people I don't know. This past weekend our kids' school hosted a gala fundraiser auction/dinner, attended by a number of parents, faculty and other donors. While my wife helped work the door getting people registered, I wandered the area aimlessly. There are a few parents that I know but mostly the place was filling with people I didn't know. It's very difficult for me to simply strike up conversations with people I'm not familiar with or have little in common with.


Soup - Name 3 DVDs you currently own.

Just 3? Ok..."Pirates of the Caribbean", "Finding Nemo" and "Perfect Storm". That's three random ones off the top of my head. Want to hear the other 297?


Salad - If you were to win a superlative award now (such as most talented, class clown, most likely to succeed), what would it be?

I came in 2nd as Most Talented in high school behind a guy who had dropped out at the semester. Go figure.


Main Course - What is your favorite radio station?

I flip between WNML-FM 99.1 "The Sports Animal" and WNOX-FM 100 "NewsTalker" most of the day.


Dessert - Complete this sentence: I believe __________ because __________.

I believe Jesus loves me because the Bible tells me so.

That was easy :)

I also believe there ought to be a constitutional amendment outlawing Astroturf and the designated hitter, because, well, duh...

No comments:

Post a Comment