Friday, July 23, 2004

Friday's Feast



Appetizer
Name something you've done that made you feel guilty.

I plugged in my hair dryer and plunged the entire NorthEast into blackout. Oops, my bad. No seriously...I, um, well, I feel to guilty to talk about it.

Soup
If you could get rid of one piece of furniture in your house, what would it be, and what would you put in its place?

I'd get rid of the cabinet we store our TV on and get a nice new entertainment center so all my DVD's won't be stacked up all over the place...

Salad
Imagine you've won a contest to be a featured guest on any television sitcom or drama show. On which one would you want to be a guest star?

"Enterprise" or "The Dead Zone".

Main Course
Create a cereal. Tell us what you'd name it and what ingredients would be included.

It would have to be cherry-flavored cuz that's my favorite flavor. That's it - 100% of the RDA of cherries, fortified with vitamins and iron. Part of this complete breakfast! Serve with a glass of milk, a glass of orange juice and two slices of toast.

Dessert
Describe the most memorable night of your life so far.

The night my son was born 8-1/2 years ago. I'll get back and describe it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment