Saturday, July 10, 2004

Theatre Thursday

Week 8 - Favorites

Doing things a little different this week due to hectic schedules. Sorry if the questions are a little boring this week.

This week its all about your favorites.

1. If you could watch only one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Star Wars: A New Hope or Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

2. What is your absolute favorite movie soundtrack?

Either of the two above (seriously) or maybe add in Pirates of the Caribbean

3. What's your favorite movie-time snack?

Good, hot, buttered, fresh-popped popcorn with some seasoning salt if it's available. I used to work at a movie theatre as a manager, and had a big bucket with tons of salt when I got ready to do the nightly books. Yummmm...

4. Favorite Actor:

That's tough, since I generally don't gear what movies I see around actors. I love to see Tom Hanks's range, and Robin Williams in semi-serious roles. Sean Connery is always good. For supporting characters I really admire William H. Macy.

5. Favorite Actress:

Again, tough. I like Sigourney Weaver if she's matched with an actor close to her height.

6. And last but not least, what is your favorite kind of movie: comedy, drama, action...etc.,???

Generally, sci-fi/action are my favorite genre but almost any kind of drama. I love comedies, but lately there are so many Farrelly Brothers/American Pie/Anything-With-Adam-Chandler gross-out comedies, it's severely dipped as a quality genre lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment