Friday, July 16, 2004

Friday Feast



Appetizer
Make a sentence using the letters of your favorite color. (Example: BLUE - Bob loves using eggs.)

"Get real!" Ernie eagerly noted.

Soup
If you were to be stranded on a deserted island and could only have one CD to listen to, which one would you want it to be?

Star Wars: A New Hope soundtrack (Special Edition)

Salad
How many people have you kissed in your lifetime?

I'd say probably about 15-20.

Main Course
Someone offers to give you $2 million, but says you can only have it if you will give half of it to charity. Which good cause would you donate the $1 million to?

That's a question my wife could answer better than could, since she works in fundraising. But if I had to guess, and could earmark exactly what I wanted it to do, I think I'd give it to the Knox County Schools to make sure, a) Teachers got a good raise, b) Arts funding was supported, and c) necessary repairs were made when possible. $1 million might not actually go that far, but maybe carefully invested it could help.

Dessert
What would you like to name your next pet?

Flint, if it's a grey cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment