Friday, March 10, 2006

Friday's Feast

Friday's Feast

Friday, March 10, 2006 - Feast Eighty-Four

Appetizer - On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how intuitive do you think you are?

About an 8. I can almost always tell a person's mood from how they speak or act, so I usually sense when someone's intentions are different than their outward appearance.


Soup - What is your favorite kind of gum?

I hate gum. All gum. Yuck.


Salad - Name a CD you own that you would never get rid of.

Well, I can always buy a new copy of most any CD I might give away or lose, but I have a compilation CD of clips from "The Haunted Mansion" at Disneyland, the regular ride sound effects and music, plus songs from the Christmas version and Disneyland Paris. It's great to listen to at Halloween. Although I still have the clips on the computer, if they were gone the CD would be irreplaceable.


Main Course - When was the last time you said something you didn't mean?

"You talk too much". She really didn't talk too much, I just wanted to kiss her ;)


Dessert - What is the sum of the numbers in your birthdate? (Example: 3 + 2 + 1 + 9 + 7 + 9 = 31)

1 + 2 + 3 + 0 + 1 + 9 + 6 + 6 = 28

No comments:

Post a Comment