Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Best of TV Quiz

Cut and paste the questions in a comment and add your own answers!

FAVORITE TV MOM: Florence Evans
FAVORITE TV DAD: Andy Taylor
FAVORITE ENDEARING NERD: Radar from "M*A*S*H"
RUNNER UP: Chloe from "24"
FAVORITE SHOW, NOSTALGIC: "The Dick Van Dyke Show" "Land of the Lost" (I didn't really think about this question. It should be which show is your favorite that instantly transports you back to your youth or childhood. "Dick Van Dyke" is nostalgic for everyone - "Land of the Lost" is extremely nostalgic for me.)
FAVORITE SHOW, EVER AND EVER, AMEN: "Star Trek" (All)
VERY CLOSE RUNNER UP: "M*A*S*H"
CHARACTER I KINDA WANTED TO BE WHEN I WAS A KID: Will from "Land of the Lost"
CHARACTER I REALLY WANT TO BE NOW: Hawkeye Pierce
CHARACTER I REALLY AM: B.J. Honeycutt
BEST TV HOUSE: The Brady Bunch house.
BEST ROMANCE: Rob and Laura Petrie
BEST FINALE EPISODE I CAN REMEMBER: "All Good Things" from Star Trek: TNG
FAVORITE EPISODE EVER: "The Coming of Shadows" (Babylon 5)
RUNNER UP: "Love's Labour Lost" (E.R.)
FAVORITE RANDOM LINES: "There were no survivors..." (M*A*S*H*), "History favors fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise" and "Mr. Worf...fire." (ST:TNG), "I'm gonna need a hacksaw" (24), "I never got to tell you how much I loved you" (Archie Bunker's Place), "As God is my witness - I thought turkeys could fly..." (WKRP in Cincinnati)
CHARACTER I WOULD MOST WANT TO BE STRANDED ON DESERT ISLAND WITH: Jamie Buchanan (Helen Hunt) from "Mad About You"
BEST CHEMISTRY: Jamie and Paul Buchanan ("Mad About You")
BEST DREAM GUY: Um, no.
BEST DREAM GIRL: Jamie Buchanan or Laura Petrie
SUPER FANTASTIC BESTEST MOST GREATEST THING EVER: "Goodbye, Farewell and Amen" (M*A*S*H)

Seen (and altered a bit) at Sarcomical

No comments:

Post a Comment