Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Sevens

Tagged by Tish. Some of these I've answered before in previous memes. But who cares ;)

Seven things that attract me to a woman:

1. Smile
2. Sense of humor
3. Compassion
4. Intensity
5. Devotion
6. Quirkiness
7. Body

Seven Things to Do Before I Die:

1. Hang glide
2. Spend an extended period of time in the Caribbean
3. Visit Scotland/Ireland
4. See as many baseball stadiums as possible
5. Enjoy my kids' weddings and my grandkids
6. Accomplish something meaningful outside my family
7. Travel into space

Seven Things I Cannot Do:

1. Remember things
2. Get back to the gym
3. Control anything
4. Keep myself from getting extremely frustrated at #3
5. Stand the smell or taste of peanut butter
6. Be patient with people who waste time
7. Be all things to all people

Seven Things I Say Most Often:

1. Great Caesar's Ghost!
2. Welcome, Foolish Mortals...
3. Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life for Me
4. Of all the pitiful people in the world...you're the pitifulest.
5. Smile, darn ya, smile!
6. Is Star Trek on yet? (this one is getting increasingly superfluous)
7. I love you

Seven Books (or Book Series) I Love:

1. Dragonlance
2. The Dark Tower Series, by Stephen King
3. Alan Gregory series, by Christopher White
4. The Burglar series, by Robert Bloch
5. Death on Demand series, by Carolyn G. Hart
6. Harry Potter series, by JK Rowling
7. Hardy Boys/Three Investigators

Seven Movies I Would Watch Over and Over Again:

1. Star Wars
2. Back to the Future
3. Jurassic Park
4. Star Trek II: Wrath of Khan
5. Contact
6. Mr. Holland's Opus
7. The Wizard of Oz

Seven People I Tag To Do Seven Sevens:

You, you, you, you, you...wait, not you--you--over there to the left (behind the plant), and you.


UPDATE: Heh. I found where I'd done this meme before recently (back in September - see #1 on "Things I Cannot Do" for why I'd forgotten). Check it out and see how it's interesting some things I answered the same, and some were way different...

No comments:

Post a Comment