Friday, December 02, 2005

Friday's Feast

Friday's Feast

Feast Seventy-Two - Friday, December 02, 2005

Appetizer - When was the last time you did something you would consider courteous, what was it, and who was it for?

I have tried to make sure all my interactions with other people are courteous - it's just something I was taught early on and have tried to adhere to all my life. For so many people, rudeness and lack of civility seem to be a badge of honor at time. Not for me - if you meet me on the street and I'm in the least bit rude to you, it's probably because you are a deer and just sideswiped my car.


Salad - If you were to have a painting done of you alone, what would you want the background to be?

Sitting in a theatre with a production in rehearsal behind me.


Soup - Describe your voice.

I'll link to one of my (few) podcasts so you can see for yourself. I have a tenor singing voice, although I try to speak in a slightly lower register. It's frustrating when I'm acting, though, because a lot of roles don't lend themselves to my particular voice.

It does come in really handy when I'm doing character voices for my kids, though ;)



Main Course - What is something you would like to do, but you're afraid of the risk(s)?

I'd love to hang glide, and I'd love to scuba dive.


Dessert - What was the last television show you watched?

The Today Show, this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment