Thursday, September 22, 2005

Sliding Under the Tag...

The Orange One himself has tagged me - here goes:

7 Answers to 7 Questions

7 things I plan to do before I die:

  • Hang glide
  • Visit Europe
  • Direct or act in a major production
  • Spend some long quality time on cruises or vacations in the Caribbean
  • Watch my kids graduate, get married, walk Tink down the aisle...
  • Write a novel or play
  • Play with grandkids


    7 things I can do:

  • Sing, play the guitar and piano
  • Sing all five parts of "Your Fault" from Into the Woods by myself
  • Play first base
  • Do dead-on Goofy/Mickey/Donald voices. Also Winnie the Pooh, Captain Hook, Tigger and Eeyore. My daughter even thinks I can imitate Walt Disney, whom she's never heard so I just fake it for her.
  • Make the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs
  • Teach my kids right from wrong
  • Enjoy every waking minute with my family


    7 things I cannot do:

  • Remember even the most mundane things told to me 5 minutes ago, although I can remember theme songs to kids shows and commercials from the 70's...
  • Think with my head rather than my heart
  • Get a bad impression of someone - it's very difficult for someone to rub me the wrong way.
  • Find a way to give up my dependence on chips permanently, get to the gym consistently and finally lose 30 pounds
  • Code and design websites the way I want to, in the style they're being done today.
  • Find a way to be professionally and creatively satisfied in my work and hobbies
  • Eat peanut butter without gagging


    7 things that [used to] attract me to another person [before I got married and lost all notice in women other than my lovely and talented wife whom I love more than all others]:

    how's that for a disclaimer?

  • Intelligence
  • Silly sense of humor
  • Kindness and spirituality
  • Boobs
  • Legs
  • Hair
  • Sense of the absurd


    7 celebrity crushes:
  • Mia Sara
  • Elizabeth Shue
  • Amy Grant
  • Annette O'Toole
  • Ally Sheedy
  • Jamie Buchman (as played by Helen Hunt)
  • Salma Hayek

    (Gee, am I a kid of the 80's or what?)

    and bonus if-I-were-15-again-celebrity-crush:

  • Emma Watson (who would have me drooling and mooning and trying to carry her books like I did for all the other girls I liked when I was 15...)


    7 Things I say the most:

  • "Great Scott!"
  • "All right, everybody just hush!"
  • "Touchdown, Tennessee!" (not so much lately)
  • "Is Star Trek on yet?" (not so much lately)
  • "Flux capacitor....fluxing"
  • "Arrested Development and Doctor Who......why???" (just kidding!)
  • "Welcome, Foolish Mortals..."


    7 bloggers I am tagging:

  • Will
  • Gary and/or Phillip
  • Interstellar Lass
  • Jen
  • Danielle
  • Scorpy
  • April
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment