Friday, June 18, 2004

Friday Feast

This looks like fun...


Appetizer
What kind of car do you drive? If you could make an even trade for any other car, what would you want to drive?
I drive a 1994 light green Ford Taurus. With no radio. We inherited it from when my wife's grandfather passed away four years ago. If I could trade, I'd trade for my coworker's red Mustang that I see and drool over every day in the parking lot (the car, not the coworker).

Soup
Take your phone number and add each number together separately (example: 8+6+7+5+3+0+9=38) - what's the total?
Home: 21, Work: 22, Cell: 28 Bingo!

Salad
When were you last outside, and what were you doing?
This morning, coming to work.

Main Course
What is your favorite restaurant, and what do you usually order there?
My favorite restaurant right now is probably the Rainforest Cafe, although unfortunately there's not one in Knoxville. When we visit the one in Nashville I usually get the Meat Loaf. Otherwise, my local favorite is probably Litton's in Fountain City (suburb of Knoxville where I grew up), and I always get their famous hamburger.

Dessert
Name 3 things in which you occasionally indulge.
Chips
Chips
Chips

No comments:

Post a Comment