Friday, April 29, 2005

Friday's Feast



Feast Forty-Five

Appetizer: Which keys do you have on your key chain?

Good question - let's take a look, shall we?

1) My car
2) My car's trunk
3) My wife's car
4) Electronic lock opener for my wife's car
5) My office
6) My church (I'm on staff part time)
7) My front door
8) My parents' front door
9) The roll-top to the new organ we bought. It was so tiny that was the best place to keep it safe
10) Unknown - possibly a cabinet in my office
11) Unknown - possibly the trunk key from a former car
12) Unknown but to God

Also two grocery frequent-shopper cards (one from a store I never go to) and a News Sentinel Advantage card, which is basically worthless cause I never remember it


Soup: What is the most spontaneous thing you've ever done?

I don't think I've ever done anything spontaneous...

Salad: Who is the best cook in your family?

My wife. But that's like saying who's the best brain surgeon in our family - none of us really cook.

Main Course: If you were to write a "how-to" book, what would the title be?

"How To Raise Kids to Appreciate Themselves and Their Families"

Dessert: Name a recent fad you've tried.

I can't think of any fads that I know of. I'm tempted to buy some new stylish workout clothes, but I haven't had the courage to yet ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment