Friday, April 22, 2005

Friday's Feast



Feast Forty-Four

Appetizer - Name something that helps you fall asleep.

Reading a book at bedtime puts me to sleep pretty easily. Especially on those nights when I don't want to got sleep...

Soup - Who brings out the best in you?

My kids. When they're in learning/searching/growing mode, I love to be around them and help, and advise, and be there with them.

Salad - What do you like to do on a rainy day?

Well, rainy of sunny I have to work so it doesn't really matter what it's doing outside. And if it's the weekend...plans typically don't change on account of the weather, unless soccer is rained out. But to actually stop evading the question... I guess read a book is the best thing to do on a rainy day. And if it's night-time, subsequently fall asleep (see above).

Main Course - Complete this sentence: In our home, we never have enough...

"...time, to do the things you want to do once we find them..."

Dessert - Which shoe do you put on first?

Ok, now really. *sigh*. Ok, left. Because you read left to right, silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment