Thursday, April 07, 2005

Blogcess - It's What's for Dinner!

Caught from Seductive Kisses...

It's Blogcess - 22.

1) The last time you filled up your automobile how much did you pay per gallon?

About $2.15. And every time I pass a gas station and see what's being charged today I get livid. The highest I've seen lately is about $2.22 at an interstate exit/full service trap Shell Station near where I live.

2) What was the last piece of clothing you purchased for yourself?

I honestly don't recall the last article of clothing I bought for myself. I am looking for some workout clothes, though.

3) What was the last thing you bought at the grocery?

We went to this fairly new healthy food store the other night called "Earth Faire". If you live in Knoxville, it's like the Fresh Market and is out in Turkey Creek. It has lots of proudly organic, sugar-free, cholesterol-free, glucose-free, preservative-free, taste-and-substance-free groceries for sale. But we got some corn chips, some all natural sodas, some honey and a few other items.

4) What did you do on the last night you went out with friends?

Hahahahaha! Oh..please....stop! You're killing me!! Hahahahahahah!!!!

5) Let’s spread some “It’s Blogcess” linky love?

Ok, toss of the softball over to:

1) The tv-crazed Big Orange Michael,
2) The penguin-crazed Becky at April Fool, and
3) The just-plain-crazed Will from Hit Coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment