Thursday, February 08, 2007

Friday's Feast

Friday's Feast

Friday, February 09, 2007 - Feast One Hundred & Thirty

Appetizer - Have you been sick yet this winter? If so, what did you come down with?

Amazingly, none of us at the Inn of the Last Home have been sick this winter. We all got flu shots, so that's good right there... but barely a sniffle or upset tummy in sight.


Soup - What colors dominate your closet?

Probably brown and green. Lots of work-casual stuff like khakis. My favorite color is green so there are several dark and forest green shirts in there as well.


Salad - How would you describe your personal "comfort zone"?

I'm not sure what this means, but I am very comfortable around other people in close proximity. I don't have a very rigid "personal space" and it doesn't bother me at all to be touched - either by a handshake, pat on the back, etc. I think a lot of human communication can be accomplished by touch and shouldn't be resisted. A good hug is a great thing :)


Main Course - On which reality show would you really like to be a contestant?

Since I generally loathe reality shows, I guess the current "You're the One That I Want" would be the closest since it's casting a Broadway musical. However, I'm nowhere near the Danny Zuko type so I don't think I'd get very far. Maybe if they were casting a new version of "Into the Woods"? One can only dream...


Dessert - Which holiday would you consider to be your favorite?

I've always loved Christmas so that's probably my favorite. The last few years I've developed a new affection for Halloween, though....

No comments:

Post a Comment