Friday, November 19, 2004

Three is a Magic Number

Ok, I'm pretty much violating the Ninth Rule of Blogging here, but since I have little to nothing to say about my life that would remotely interest anyone, here's another meme.

Three questions.
More fun! More craziness! More comments!

(A) First, recommend to me:
1. a movie
2. a book
3. a musical artist, song, or album

(B) I want everyone who reads this to ask me three questions, no more, no less. Ask me anything you want.

(C) Then I want you to go to your journal, copy and paste this allowing your friends to ask you anything & say that you stole it from me.


Take the quiz: "What does your birth month reveal about you?"

December
Loyal and generous. Sexy. Patriotic. Active in games and interactions. Impatient and hasty. Ambitious. Influential in organizations. Fun to be with. Loves to socialize. Loves praises. Loves attention. Loves to be loved. Honest and trustworthy. Not pretending. Short tempered. Changing personality. Not egoistic. Take high pride in oneself. Hates restrictions. Loves to joke. Good sense of humor. Logical.

Not in the least big scientific, but interesting. Most of them are true, I suppose. I'm not that ambitious, really, as far as career goes. I'm not really short-tempered, though I stew about things that really get me angry. I think I probably am a bit egostic (is that the same as egotistical? Not sure). And you'll have to ask those females who know me if I'm sexy - I'm not saying. That would be egoistic (?)


Shamelessly swiped from Big Orange Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment