Monday, May 09, 2005

Hillary in 2008? Um....

A great article discussing the possibilities of another Clinton in the White House in 2008.

He's not in favor, and I'm not sure it would be the best thing in the world - though I can think of worse. A lot worse.

My favorite part is calling the über-Republicans that has opposed her tooth and nail in anything she's done for the past thirteen years the "Precambrian Right". I love it!

And would their über-Democratic counterparts be the "Paleolithic Left"?

There's probably an evolutional chart to be made there, although the Precambrians would insist on it being a strict 24 hour/7-Day Creationist chart.

But, I think both are fairly descriptive of the type of mouthbreathing rhetoric we've seen pass for political commentary and punditry the last decade-and-a-half...

No comments:

Post a Comment