Monday, May 16, 2005

Frustration

The situation obliquely referred to here continues to fester, with great wailing and gnashing of teeth on all sides.

This is an ongoing source of great stress for myself and my wife, and a potential great source of stress for a lot of other people depending on how things turn out. And probably a life-altering point of stress for the one person at the center of it all.

There's a possibility a move forward may occur my mid-week. While sometimes the cure may be worse than the disease, at least administering the vaccine is a step in the right direction. We'll get to deal with the next step instead of continuing to wallow in indecision and fear.

I still can't give any details further than what I've already mentioned, just please remember us all in your prayers as this situation is dealt with.

No comments:

Post a Comment