Friday, May 20, 2005

Friday's Feast



Feast Forty-Eight

Happy Birthday to the Feast!

Appetizer - Approximately how many hours per day do you spend watching television?

I spend less and less time watching TV these days - I have 5 shows I watch regularly, Enterprise, 24, The West Wing, Battlestar Galactica and The Dead Zone. I follow E.R. and the Simpsons occasionally but miss more than I catch. I will flip around and watch a special on the Discover Channel, Animal Planet, A&E, Bravo... but averaged out I would say I watch about 1 hr/day.


Soup - Which colors decorate your kitchen?

I'm a guy. I have no idea.


Salad - Name 2 brand names you buy on a regular basis, and what do you like about them?

Crystal Light Iced Tea, because it's easier to make. Easier...quicker...more seducti-- man, I've got to get Star Wars out of my head.

Head and Shoulders Shampoo - I like it. It works. And it doesn't laugh at my hairline in the morning like those other shampoos (lousy, no good...)



Main Course - What is your biggest fear?

Fear of failing. At being a husband, a dad, a Christian, an employee, a friend...


Dessert - If you could wake up tomorrow and find yourself in another location, where would you want to be?

On the beach at St. John's in the Caribbean, ready for another round of snorkeling and sunbathing. And Jimmy Buffet and the Coral Reefer Band are jamming down the beach a ways, and want me to join them. Plus I have a cool, refreshing beverage and not a thing to do for weeks...


Bonus Birthday Question - What's your favorite flavor of birthday cake?

White cake with white frosting.

No comments:

Post a Comment