Friday, May 13, 2005

Friday's Feast



Feast Forty-Seven

Appetizer - Whose intelligence do you find intimidating?

I had a friend in college named Jon who was good at everything. He was smart, funny, kind and clever. He could beat me at racquetball regularly, ace me at Wing Commander, and foil my devilish plots in Dungeons and Dragons. But his intelligence, I always thought, was intimidating. There wasn't anyhing I could beat him in regarding brain power.


Soup - Name something you've done that surprised yourself.

See here.


Salad - List 3 people whom you have only "met" online, but consider good friends.

1) Becky of April Fool
2) Misty of Seductive Kisses
3) April of Drips Drops and Silent Thoughts

There are a couple other folks I've met recently that I'm getting to be friends with...



Main Course - Where is the dirtiest place you've ever been?

Other than any public restroom at (almost) any fast food place you can name, the dirtiest place I've ever been is probably Juarez, Mexico. But even then, being so close to El Pase and American tourist influence, it wasn't that bad. In contrast, in both our cruises to the Caribbean islands, none of the islands were dirty. In fact, once again due to that American Tourist Influence, they were almost spotless. I've never really been "off the beaten path" overseas anywhere, so that would be where I find places that aren't tourist-ized for your protection.


Dessert - What is the best example of "perfection" that you can think of?

A good friend once told me one of the most convincing examples of God's work she's ever seen is the whorl of hair at the top of her baby's head. Somehow I believe her.

No comments:

Post a Comment