Thursday, November 30, 2006

Friday's Feast

Friday's Feast

Friday, December 01, 2006 - Feast One Hundred & Twenty

Appetizer - Have you ever flown in a helicopter?

No, but I would love to someday. I'd love to fly in a helicopter over Disney World or Washington D.C. or some big geological phenomenon like the Grand Canyon.


Soup - What color is your warmest coat or jacket?

I actually have an interesting coat that's blue with gold trim - it looks a bit like a letterman's jacket, actually, but thicker - with the 20th Century Fox logo on the front. I bought it at an auction a few years ago that Regal Cinemas had donated some items too. I've had several people come up and ask me when I worked for 20th Century Fox ;) Naturally I told them me and George Lucas were best buds and I came up with the idea for lightsabers.

Right, when I was, like, seven. ;)



Salad - What is your favorite rainy day activity?

Same as my favorite sunny warm day activity, laying on the couch reading a book. I've never gotten into the "mellow out to the sound of rain on the roof" kind of thing..


Main Course - Describe your hands.

Hm. My hands are average size I suppose, but my fingers are pretty long and dexterous. I've played piano for many, many years and computers are how I make my living so keeping my hands healthy and strong are absolutely essential to not only my hobbies and pastimes but also my livelihood. For instance I raked a bunch of leaves this past weekend and developed a blister at the base of my right thumb that burst while I was working. It was rather painful and, while it didn't hinder my playing keyboards for "The King and I" that weekend, as it healed and began to scab over it got tight and my right hand has a slightly narrower reach at the moment. Which is a major thing when attempting to span an octave on the keyboard at various spots. Little things can be important...





Dessert - If you could eat only one nut for the rest of your life, what nut would you pick?

That's easy - none. I don't like nuts of any kind. So, hooray for our side.

No comments:

Post a Comment