Friday, November 24, 2006

Friday's Feast

Friday's Feast

Friday, November 24, 2006 - Feast One Hundred & Nineteen

Appetizer - Have you ever changed a flat tire by yourself?

Yes, a couple of times. It's not much fun.


Soup - Do you have an "innie" or an "outie" belly button?

An "innie". Who wants to know?


Salad - Name a new paint color and describe it.

"Turqa" - that weird color halfway between blue and green that's not quite turquoise, not quite aqua, but the horrible half-existence in between. Sometimes seen on faded Howard Johnson roofs or old 60s's kitchen counters. One of the worst colors ever pigmented.


Main Course - What is your favorite holiday tradition?

Listening to "The Cinnamon Bear" radio show with my kids.


Dessert - If you were a cookie, what kind of cookie would you be, and why?

I'd be an oatmeal raisin because I'm kind of lumpy but full of little sweet fruit. Oh, man, I just described myself as Louis Anderson. Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment