Monday, November 27, 2006

Top 5 Things I Learned When I Called My Cable Company Today

5) It only costs $9.95/mo. extra to get an HDTV-compatible set-top box.

4) It only costs $12.95/mo. extra to get an HDTV-compatible/DVR combination set-top box. Which I found it just asking a throw-away question about what's necessary to get a DVR... Score!

3) Knology actually gets the NFL Network! (I'm available to rent out Thursday and Saturday nights this month - $5 cover, no minumum)

2) I can watch Battlestar Galactica and Firefly in HD! (Ha!)

1) The new box gets installed on Saturday and requires no other equipment or setup besides the new box :)

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes they annoy me, but overall, I love Knology. Thank goodness for choice (we are a select group in the country, how nuts is that?)

    ReplyDelete