Friday, November 03, 2006

Friday Meal Replacement

Since our good buddy Logtar's such a swell guy who eats his Froot Loops like any other semi-normal person, I'm going to do his Friday Meal Replacement meme.

1. When was the last time you drank a full glass of water, and do you drink water regularly?

I do actually drink water fairly regularly. The tap water at my house is surprisingly good, and unless there's some tea in the house I'll drink 2-3 glasses at night. I haven't actually drank any the last couple of days, though.


2. Name one food that you do not even put in your mouth.

Long time friends and readers know I won't touch anything that is or has peanut butter in it. But for sake of variety let it be known I have never, and will never, eat radioactive waste from Y-12. Or octopus.


3. You have an awesome meal… but you don’t know what kind of meat it was… after finding its an exotic animal what do you do?

Depends on the animal, and how much I liked it. If it was octopus, though, it's coming right back up so stand back.


4. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?

Probably curry, during a progressive Christmas dinner several years ago (remember that one, Michael?). In fact, I remember that day very well. It was the night of the 1997 Heisman Trophy awards that were Stolen from Peyton Manning (bitter? nahhh). I also went to bed that night and got sick as a dog, ending up missing our Christmas cantata the next day when I had a solo. Ah, memories...


5. Would you eat a Madagascar hissing cockroach for money? … how much would it take?

If you could guarantee my mortgage paid off, my cars paid off and tuition paid for both kids through high school...I'd eat one. But, as with octopus, stand back...

No comments:

Post a Comment