Wednesday, January 05, 2005

TV Tuesday

Week 38: Looking forward, looking back.

Welcome to the first TV Tuesday of 2005! It's that special time of year--when we look back at the year that was and look forward to the year that will be. A lot of people make resolutions too. So, this week, we're gonna have a bit of looking forward and bit of looking back...

1. Did you watch more or less TV during the holidays? Did you sample any new shows in repeats or watch reruns of your favorites to catch-up?

My Quest continued to catch up on 5 seasons of The West Wing. Other than watching the prerequisite holiday specials and football, not much.

2. Did you get any TV on DVD as a gift during the holiday season?

Yep, HR Pufnstuf and my kids love it as much as I did.

3. Which do you like more--watching the ball drop in NYC or all the college football bowl games?

Bowl games.

4. Looking forward--are there any mid-season replacements shows or any returning shows your anxious to see?

The Jack Bauer Power Hour, baby. That and the new Battlestar Galactica. I'm also interested in NBC's new Medium show, but I missed the first episode. And of course, The Dead Zone, whenever they decide to start it up again...

(Note: without looking, I have a feeling the above answer is identical to Michael's)


~ BONUS ~ If you watched Dick Clark's Rocking New Year's Eve (hosted by Regis), rate this year's event without Mr. Clark. Was it good, bad? Just OK? Did you miss Dick Clark or was Regis enough for you?

We had 13 people over to our house New Year's Eve, and didn't turn on the TV coverage until about 11:40. I saw Regis a couple of times, and I thought he did fine - I'm surprised to find I didn't miss Dick Clark, but that probably means he didn't really matter that much to me on New Year's Eve in the first place...

No comments:

Post a Comment