Thursday, January 13, 2005

Friday's Feast



Feast Thirty-One

Appetizer - If you could have a free subscription to any online service, which would you like to have?

Probably one of the more extensive Fantasy sports sites, the one that will tell me things I can use, instead of recommending me not to play Willis McGahee of the Bills the week he was coming back from an injury, when he subsequently tuned up the opposition for about 150 years and 2 TD's

Soup - Describe your bathroom (furnishings, colors, etc.).

We have three in our home, mine and my wife's, the kids, and the downstairs which is really the nighttime home for Ramona the dog. Do they have particular colors? I'm a guy. How should I know?

Salad - What does the shape of a triangle make you think of?

The first thing I should say is a trinity, but in reality it makes me think of a metal orchestral Triangle.

Main Course - Name 3 things or activities that you consider to be luxuries.

1. Cruising (on a cruise ship, not like up and down some college street in a car)
2. Getting a massage (paid)
3. Traveling to Europe or Africa for a vacation


Dessert - What was the last really great movie you watched?

Probably "The Incredibles". My wife would say "The Polar Express" but I wasn't as enamored of it as she was. My kids would probably say, "Spongebob"

No comments:

Post a Comment